N.E.P.E.S. is a Standing Committee Psychology in Education of the European Federation of Psychologists Associations (EFPA). Member of N.E.P.E.S. is a representative of a National Member Association of EFPA. Our main goals are:
- to promote Psychology as a science and profession in the Education System
- to promote communication and co-operation between Psychologists in the Education System.
- to strengthen Psychology in research, application, and practice, and to further adequate dissemination of the Psychological knowledge in the Education System.
- to promote the application of Psychology as a means of improving the well being of those to whom Psychologists in the Educational System offer services.
- to be an important source of advice to European Institutions,governments and to political, social, consumer or other relevant organisations.
We promote these goals by
- Arranging contacts with the EFPA member associations, ISPA, and among European Psychologists in the Education System with various means.
- Collating and disseminating information concerning professional matters
- Establishing relations with relevant organisations and administrative bodies concerning the educational system in Europe.
If you wish to learn more about us, please click on priorities, programme, agenda, history, membership, National Representatives.